European Master in Biological and Chemical Engineering for a Sustainable Bioeconomy

Practical information

Vademecum for arrival:

Cooming soon

French Visa :
You are not a national of the 30 countries in the European Economic Area (EEA), Andorra, Monaco, Switzerland, San Marino or the Vatican.
To enter and stay in France for more than 3 months, a foreign student must have a long-stay visa (D type). This visa is granted by the French consular authorities. The request should be made to the French Consulate or Embassy in your country of residence at least 3 months before departure. To obtain your visa, you will need to provide the following documents:
• Proof of admission or preliminary enrolment at URCA
• Proof of resources (the minimum amount of resources needed is set by each French Embassy)
• Valid passport and proof of accommodation.

On the Campus France website you will find all the detailed information on the enrolment application and visas or residence permits:

Here you can find a very nice Handbook for students coming to France: "Enjoy French Culture - shock"

PDF - 2.7 Mb

- Updated November 2019 -